Large 5 Liter Nutrimin Apple Cider Vinegar
Add Nutrimin Apple Cider Vinegar to drinking water at a rate of 5ml per litre, twice a week for general maintenance, or 10ml per liter given everyday for 1-2 weeks at times of stress.
For chicks just add 2ml to 1 Liter just once a week.
THIS TRULY IS A WONDER PRODUCT!
It has been proven that birds receiving apple cider vinegar in their drinking water grow faster,feather out quicker,are hardier and are much larger and heather too! Aids digestion Lowers the ph of the digestive tract,rendering it to 90% less welcoming to pathogens:create a hostile environment for paratyphoid and e.coli organisms as well as coccidiosis.
- Prevents canker
- Provides a natural source of potassium
- Prevents soft shell egg problems.
- Depress growth of algae in drinkers
- Help to clean the plumage of grease and old bloom when used in baths:excellent for show birds.
- Clears respiratory tracts.
A totally natural and organic, anti-bacterial, anticoccidial antihelmintic and tonic which has beneficial effects for all livestock and poultry.
Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) is a well-known food supplement, water purifier and natural antibiotic made of whole red sweet apples, rich in minerals and trace elements.
ACV is considered natures perfect supplement.
ACV is believed to help many conditions including the following
- Fighting infection/Immune System
- Arthritis/Hip Dysplasia
- Stiffness/Muscle Cramp
- Urinary tract infections/Kidney stones
- Constipation/Scour/Digestion/Excess gas
- Coat condition/Skin problems/Itching/Ringworm/Fungal infections/Bites/Stings/Improves feathering
- Blood pressure
- Mastitis/Cell counts
- Internal/External parasites/Flies
- Intestinal/Fecal odours
- Prevent soft shelled eggs
- Prevents algae growth in troughs and drinkers
- Cleaning of animal feeders/drinkers/housing
- Cleaning around the home
- Use when washing animals/birds for shows
- Use as a wash or bath for animals with skin problems
- Fly spray - mix with water or Avon Skin so Soft and spray on the body
- Add to feed, water or dilute and use as a drench.
- Do not use in Galvanised Metal drinker .
- Cattle - 60ml per day
- Sheep/Goats/Alpaca - 10-20ml per day
- Pigs - 30-50ml per day
- Horses - 60ml twice daily
- Dogs - 10-20ml per day
- Cats - 5ml per day
- Poultry 5-20ml per litre of water
Please note -
No expire date on the bottles it was only on the box they arrived them - Expires - Feb 2019