ROPAPOULTRY - OREGANO LIQUID (Used to be called Ropadire)
For a good intestinal flora balance
Increases resistance against harmful bacteria and fungi at gastrointestinal level.
RopaPoultry Oregano Liquid can be given throughout the year.
It supports health before and during breeding and moulting. It is a high-energy supplement based on natural, essential oils from the oregano plant.
Cost-effective control of internal parasites, viruses & bacteria including Coccidiosis, Mycoplasma, Salmonella, E. coli etc.
An excellent new product, based around an 8% oreganum extract, it is added to the drinking water
Very effective against bacteria, viruses & parasites. Use for Blackhead, Coccidiosis, Mycoplasma, Salmonella, E. coli etc.
Many Unique Benefits:
- 100% Natural
- Safe – has no residues
- No bacterial resistance
- Lower mortality rates
- Better feed conversion
- Promotes health & Production
- Cost effective
- Possible with other products
- A natural alternative to antibiotics, without side effects and withdrawal period.
- Fully researched and tested
- GMP- certificated.
- Natural product, first on the market and patented under no. EP0828502.
- Support to maintain a healthy immune system
- Maximising intestinal health
- Less ammonia by producing drier faeces
- Reducing mortality
- Decreasing incidences of diarrhoea caused by common intestinal diseases
- Providing extra protection during stressful periods
- Improving efficiency of growers
- Improving growth rates and feed conversion ratio
- Improving the efficiency of layers and uniformity of the eggs
- Increasing egg production
- Reducing the number of cracked, inferior and dirty eggs
Can be used all the time in water although we use in rotation with Apple Cider throughout the year.
Feeding instruction: 1ml / 2Litre drinking water daily.
If necessary: up to 2ml / 2Litre drinking water, during 4-5 days, then back to normal use.
Composition: Propylene glycol, sodium chloride.
Additives: Mix of aromatic substances (sensorial).