New Digital Hova-Bator Genesis
Manual Digital Poultry Egg Incubator / Hatcher
220v UK plug.
The electronic thermostat is preset at 100°F by the factory and requires no setup or adjustment.
The LCD will display Set Temperature, Actual Temperature, and Humidity Percentage in both Fahrenheit and Celsius.
The digital technology in the thermostat means the command setting is never affected by changes in humidity, temperature, or dust.
As with all incubators, this incubator requires a stable room temperature and should not be used in areas like sheds or barns.
- Excellent for classrooms, novices, and experts
- Although it is pre-set to 99 F, the thermostat can be adjusted.
- The 1588 can be set as low as 80 F. for use with reptiles
- Soft-Air fan technology provides needed oxygen and refreshes air without forcing air directly on the eggs.
- Manual turn so cal also be used as a hatcher/brooder
- Dimensions 18' x 18' x 9 1/2'
- The incubator will hold 50 large duck or chicken eggs or 130 quail eggs
- Includes thermometer, liner and instructions
- UK plug
- Free 3 year Guarantee when reg online
18" x 18" x 9.5"
Max Capacity: 50 chicken/duck eggs or 130 quail eggs.
- Nesting top and bottom so does not take up much space when not being used.
- It has a deep design to accommodate larger eggs
- The design is not sharply squared for improved air circulation
- Integrated fan and heater, which makes cleaning easier
- Large viewing area, the window is very clear for high visibility
- Preset temperature, so students and children are unable to change the temp
- 50 chicken egg capacity
Made from lightweight poly styrofoam.
Made in the USA for the UK market
Free 3 year Guarantee