Our new Digital Hova-Bator Genesis Incubator
The electronic thermostat is preset at 100°F by the factory and requires no setup or adjustment.
The LCD will display Set Temperature, Actual Temperature, and Humidity Percentage in both Fahrenheit and Celsius.
The digital technology in the thermostat means the command setting is never affected by changes in humidity, temperature, or dust.
As with all incubators, this incubator requires a stable room temperature and should not be used in areas like sheds or barns.
Features: Excellent for classrooms, novices, and experts
- 220v - UK Version
- Although it is pre-set to 99 F, the thermostat can be adjusted.
- The 1588 can be set as low as 80 F. for use with reptiles
- Soft-Air fan technology provides needed oxygen and refreshes air without forcing air directly on the eggs.
- Automatic Turner included
- Dimensions 18' x 18' x 9 1/2'
- Without an automatic turner in place, the incubator will hold 50 large duck or chicken eggs or 130 quail eggs
- Includes thermometer, liner and instructions
- UK 220v with UK plug
- Free 3 year guarantee when you register on line
Dimensions: 18" x 18" x 9.5"
This egg turner will automatically turn the eggs 6 times per day and comes complete with universal/Chicken sized rails that will hold 42 eggs (Can hold 42 of any size egg from Quail to Duck) .
- Nesting top and bottom so does not take up much space when not being used.
- It has a deep design to accommodate larger eggs
- The design is not sharply squared for improved air circulation
- Integrated fan and heater, which makes cleaning easier
- Large viewing area, the window is very clear for high visibility
- Preset temperature, so students and children are unable to change the temp
- 42 chicken egg capacity with auto turner .
It's easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
This combination of incubator and turner will provide you with a great all around incubator for hatching your eggs.
Made from lightweight poly Styrofoam.
Free 3 Year Guarantee